Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Officially enthralled...

...with 2 things:

1) NBC's The Sing-off. Have I written of my love for this show before? It is incredible. Especially this season's Pentatonix from Arlington. My FAVORITE performance of theirs is as follows. The bass and beat boxing are amazing!!!!! Can you say dance party in the living room??



2) Our new chairs. We inherited these from K's grandmother, and when we got them they were a lovely celery green velvet. I remembered to take a "before" shot as K was loading them up into his car to take to our design guy for a face lift.


Here is the after. Only one is complete as of now, but the final pair will go in the master bedroom. Am loving the update, especially the pattern!!!


And can you believe Thanksgiving is this week? Where has this year gone???

1 comments:

Emily said...

We are so the same person. I LOVE the Sing Off! And I LOVE the Pentatonix. If they don't win, I'm going to be so mad.

I love how in the picture of the "before" chair, Kevin is in the background. Made me lol.