Thursday, December 22, 2011

Playtime - old school...

One of the great things about heading home to my parents' house for the holidays is the fact that everything is the same as it was the day I left for college. In fact, my high school homecoming mums are still hanging on my bedroom wall. For whatever reason, this oddly comforts me and I love the reminders of days past. Since having B, even MORE reminders of days past have arisen in the form of old school Fisher Price toys that my bro and I used to play with.

Little People School Bus

Then:


Now:



Record Player (now CD Player)

Then:

Now:
Other great and wonderful toys that have been up in the garage all these years?

The Cozy Coupe:


And the Little Tykes slide:


There are Barbies, My Little Ponies, GI Joes, Ninja Turtles - the works - that have yet to be brought back out. When I told my Mom I couldn't believe she kept all these, her response was, "I can't either - I must've been out of my mind!!" I LOVE her for being out of her mind and holding onto these toy treasures, and so does B!

1 comments:

Erin said...

awww, cute! we have all my old toys at the farm and my mom's house and he loves them too! sorry we missed you guys when you were in Houston!