Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Grand Finale

I do not want to give Ryan and Leah, Jeff and Dana (AND their 2 children) the satisfaction of knowing I posted on my blog about the horrific event that they carried out recently at our house; however, what they did is KIND OF funny. I'm sure one day it will be REALLY funny, but there is still a slight bitterness inside of me mostly related to the fact that I was in a terribly tired and grumpy mood when we discovered their act.

As a brief background and true confession: a few weeks ago Kevin and I decided to wrap Ryan and Leah’s house for fun. After dinner and drinks one night we decided it would be fabulous to live in the moment instead of going home and going to bed like we usually do. We bought a huge pack of TP at Albertson’s, picked up another friend Dana on the way, and completely papered their trees and front lawn. It was a crappy wrap job, but probably still a pain for Ryan to clean up the next day - whatever.

Evidently, Dana’s hubby Jeff spilled the beans. Jeff - you suck. I will say that revenge is terrible. They completely covered the entire inside of our house with toilet paper while we were in China. I mean, it was hanging from the ceiling fans, woven in and out of the blinds, in our cups and pots and pans, all around the TV and doorknobs, in our refrigerator. Seriously. I was not a happy camper, especially after having travelled for the prior 24 hours from the other side of the world. THIS is what we had to clean up:






It is a good thing that our house did not catch on fire, because if that had been the case it would've been scorched and spread instantly with all the TP. All I have to say is Jeff and Dana - you better watch out...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the pictures still make me laugh. I want it on the record that Cody & I had nothing to do with anything on either TP occasion so be sure to leave us out of any revenge seeking :)

Dana said...

Oh Stacy!! I'm so sorry and for the record we did kinda feel bad after the fact but decided, well it was too late and pretty funny :) I hope you aren't really mad!! You know it was all in fun and we assume we will get the brunt of it all in the end, we deserve it!! I hope you guys can have a good laugh about it and wish you had called us to come help clean it up, we would have definitely done that! Kevin did say... this is WAR! :) It's all in love, we LOVE you guys!!!