Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I LOVE:

  • summer dresses
  • wearing my sunglasses on my head
  • reading a good book
  • the feeling that comes from giving someone the perfect gift!
  • our Bowen return address stamp
  • my shower radio, although it is in need of batteries currently
  • cheesy birthday cards every year from my brother
  • riggs' blue collar
  • Mom's crab dip
  • the shimmy
  • going barefoot outside
  • People magazine
  • looking at old pictures
  • listening to my Dad sing in the men's ensemble at church on Sundays
  • dollar dog night at the ballpark in Arlington
  • listening to K sing in the shower in the morning without aforementioned shower radio. he's very talented.
  • milk
  • my Christie's koozie
  • flip flops
  • laughing

Just to name a few spontaneous things that I'm thankful for today....

0 comments: