Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another House Update

Progress continues to be made on the new house, which means that my freak-out level has intensified dramatically as I realize that decorating doomsday is rapidly approaching. While I am excited for the grand finale of this stressful project we've embarked upon, I am terrified at the idea of furniture placement throughout multiple empty rooms, drapery selection for all the windows, and really just decorating in general. Oh how I wish I had even just one tiny decorating gene in me...

I have enlisted the help of my college roommate as she's quite talented at interior design, but I'm still anxious about the end result and just want so badly for it to look like it's from a magazine!!

Updates include 1) kitchen granite and backsplash, 2) stone around the fireplace, and 3) almost completed bathrooms. We are clinging to the light at the end of the tunnel!!!






And of course - what would a post on a baby blog be without a picture of baby? Here's B in a hat - what a cutie!

3 comments:

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Love how the house is coming along!! I did subway tile in our kitchen, too. (In OK, that is.) Everythign looks GREAT!!!!

Erin said...

it's looking awesome! wow! and how cute is baby b!!! getting big!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

ummm...I still have your old work email. I just sent you exciting news and need your new email. Check the blog and email me! :)