Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Time....

After careful thought and consideration, I think it's finally time for me to start blogging. I've been typing about my life for quite some time now, only it's been via a "journal" saved as a word document on my hard drive versus multiple posts for all the world to see. Had Face Book or My Space been around during my college days, I very possibly could've become addicted; however, I feel as though having a blog at this point in my life is much lower maintenance and the preferred / ideal method of online communication...

There will be times when I'm sure I will feel pressure to be witty or sound smart [especially in comparison to my already witty and smart friends who have had blogs since blogging first began], but my hope for each post in general is that I'll be able to candidly share my thoughts, experiences, etc. with those who choose to read. I find deep fulfillment in relating to others, so perhaps somehow or some way there's a tiny chance of making an impact with my words. Only time will tell...

With that, let the blogging begin!!!

0 comments: