Saturday, February 2, 2008

Consider yourself warned...

As K and I were watching Flip that House on TLC today, I casually asked during a commercial break, "So what should my next blog post be about?" His response was, and I quote, "Plastic cheese - we should send out a warning - it's disgusting."

Background: In an effort to shift our eating habits to a healthier standard, I purchased fat free cheese during my last visit to the grocery store. I've made 2 dishes with the same bag of Kraft Free Cheddar - king ranch chicken and cheeseburger pie - both of which appeared to be coated by a thick layer of plastic upon pulling them out of the oven. Thankfully the bag is almost gone, and I've come to the conclusion that regardless of how fatty, the real deal when it comes to cheese is the only way to go...

0 comments: