Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Who says dogs don't smile??

Most of you have already received [or will be receiving soon] our cheesy Christmas card for the year. It's an annual tradition to include our precious daughter, Abby, in the picture we send out for all to see. This year we decided to snap one of her wearing a Santa hat - how festive.

Needless to say, she was not thrilled about the idea. K wasn't home from work yet, so I decided to try and capture a few images on my own. You can see from the first picture below she has a look of, "seriously Mom, this is ridiculous and I'm so mad at you for making me wear this stupid Santa hat."

In the midst of the photo shoot, Uncle Ryan showed up to work on the boat in the backyard [winterize it for the cold weather, etc]. It is important to note that Abby LOVES Uncle Ryan. Like seriously LOVES him. Since I wasn't having much luck with the pictures, I decided to take her outside to say hi. After we came back inside, I snapped the 2nd photo below. I mean really - who says dogs don't smile???

Pre Uncle Ryan sighting:


Post Uncle Ryan sighting:

1 comments:

Erin said...

i got it yesterday - so cute! :)