Sunday, January 31, 2010

Red Shoes and a Really Good Recipe

I got some new red shoes this weekend and they are spicy and delicious! I couldn't resist. My old red shoes have seen better days, so I decided it was time to invest in another pair. Yes - I love me some red! I plan to wear them to work tomorrow with gray pants and a black shirt. Who says I can't be a stylish preggo mama?


And for the really good recipe...my own mama introduced me to an amazing new dip. It's quick, easy, and extremely tasty!!! Would be great for entertaining or as an appetizer:

BAKED CORN DIP

1 can corn, 15oz, drained
4 oz canned chopped green chiles
4 oz chopped pickled jalapenos
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
-Coat baking dish with non-stick spray, then pour dip into dish. Top with remaining cheese.
-Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with Fritos, Scoops, or other chips.

Bon appetit!!

2 comments:

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

sounds very yummy- never considered, nor had, a baked corn dip! Intrigued!

LOVE your shoes! Where'd you get them???

Jen said...

I love your shoes!! Am quite impressed you're in heels with your cute baby bump!