Saturday, May 29, 2010

First Outing

We made our first outing today - to B's first doctor's appointment. She is still doing great and is a healthy baby girl - thankfully she's gained 2 oz since her hospital discharge. The doctor thinks she broke her collar bone, likely caused by contractions during my induction, but it's healing quickly and is apparently pretty common during labor. Despite the lack of sleep, we've had a fun few days and made it through the first night home. We're figuring things out one step at a time!

On our way to the doctor:


Sleeping in Daddy's lap:


Sporting Air Jordans from Uncle Bubbie:


Hanging out in the bouncer with Uncle Riggs:


Pretty princess:

4 comments:

Erin said...

OH MY WORD.

i am ruined forever. a complete giddy mess.

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! She's so alert, Stace! Amazing! love those cute bows and mittens! :)

the Dominys said...

AWWWW MY GOODNESS! She is just too totally precious. I can tell she likes her bow; she's going to be really girly. Does she look like Kevin's baby pictures?

How are you? How's your recovery going? I want to call you so badly but I don't want to catch you right when you finally get a nap. I think I can be patient and wait a few more days before bothering you. I love you lady!

Mike and Jeff said...

Very adorable! Congrats!