Monday, June 21, 2010

1 Month Old



So here's our adorable little 1 month old munchkin in a 3 month old dress. I keep telling myself that her clothes are shrinking in the washing machine which is why she can wear sizes that are seemingly WAY larger than her actual age. She now weighs 10 lbs., 4.5 oz. and is very LONG. She's going to be tall like her giant parents (enter sarcasm) I'm sure.

I took her on my first solo outing today. Let me just start by saying that babies + their car seats are very, very heavy. So heavy that I think by the end of the summer I might look like this from carrying B around everywhere:


Ah one can only hope, right? But really - in all seriousness it was good to get out of the house and gave me a boost on my first full day "home alone" to prove that I CAN do this stay at home mom thing.

Happy 1 month birthday, B. We love you!!

2 comments:

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

How is she ONE MONTH already?!

I love the way you're setting her up in the pictures with signs to mark her age. You're so good!

the Dominys said...

She's cute as a button Stace. They ARE heavy in their car seats, aren't they? Just wait till she's 17 lbs, then 19 lbs... at least your arms will look like that pic you posted!