Friday, June 11, 2010

Time flies...

...when you have a newborn. Our days and nights are becoming seriously blurred together, and I have no idea what day it is today. I DO know that we celebrated our 3 year anniversary this week. We'll be the first to admit that our 1st year of marriage was rather challenging, but we've come a long way and God has worked wonders with His love and grace in our hearts and through our marriage. Oh how things have changed!

Then:


Now:


Mimi and Pop babysat B while we went to Prego Pasta House for dinner to celebrate - an annual tradition. Another annual tradition:

Wearing my wedding shoes every anniversary - my "something blue." Love these fancy kicks!!


And speaking of shoes, my crafty friend Erin is at it again. She and her precious family stopped by for a visit this week bearing this wonderful gift:



And yes - she MADE these!!! Love her creativity as always. She is so talented and I admire her ability to express her inner spirit through her craftiness.

As far as B goes, this is my new favorite pic. Imagine we're in Colorado in the winter time instead of in the 100 degree Texas heat:

4 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE these beautiful girls - brooke and her mama!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

H A P P Y A N N I V E R S A R Y !!!

Time does fly...too bady ou only wear those shoes once a year! They're fab! :)

And that precious little girl of your is fab, too!! :) (Along with her new shoes- great pictures, by the way...new camera?)

Jen said...

I'm so impressed your friend made those adorable little shoes - they are so cute! I may need to come get a BG Brooke fix soon :)

The Stallbergs said...

ahh love it all! :) she is so cute and isn't it hilarious how things change even so early in marriage .. it will only be 3 years for us in august! lol