Thursday, April 3, 2008

My bro is the bestest!

Growing up my bro and I aggravated each other. I wouldn't say we fought a lot, but there were definitely times that we nagged, etc. Once when we were little he hit me in the head with his He-Man plastic tiger [the green one with yellow stripes - what was his name again?] I told him to stop because he was going to hurt my brain. His response was, "You don't got a brain." Thanks, bro. This is one of my most favorite pictures of us back in the day:


My family moved around a ton because of my Dad's job. As a result, there were times when my brother and I were actually really close. We'd move to a new town, know no one, and end up playing Gotcha [the basketball game], catch in the front yard, 500 with the football, Nintendo, Battleship, you name it. Apparently we also liked to sit on the floor and run pennies down our legs:

From king ranch chicken in college to post-A&M parties in nola, we have some great memories together which I'll always cherish...

We're both all grown up now. He just accepted a job offer in Stockton, CA, and I'm so proud of him for persevering and being brave enough to make such a big change. He has such amazing potential and is turning out to be a wonderful person who I admire and respect. Long story short, I love you bub bub!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the t-shirt- Lakeside Dance Academy! Talk about back in the day :) Love it!