Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Delinquency

Oh man. I've been pretty delinquent in blogging lately. I've drafted a couple posts, but just not so much loved them and felt really blah about them after proof-reading, so they remain in edit form. Since I like writing, I want what I say to sound the way that I think it should sound, meaning it takes time to formulate a thoughtful post. If only I put as much time and effort into more important things - like exercising, or cooking...

But alas, tonight is not much different in that I'm lacking creativity. While there is certainly a lot going on in my life, I have no grand revelation to write of. The stories that I could potentially post are the "you had to be there" kind, and I'd end up trying to be funny, but not. Surely I'll be inspired shortly. In the meantime, I got nothin'...

0 comments: