Tuesday, February 24, 2009

T-T-T-Tuesday

-I ordered Abby's heartworm pills from 1-800 PetMeds a week or so ago. In all honesty their prices aren't that much cheaper than the vets; however, I was able to find a $10 volume discount coupon and shipping was free. $10 is lunch at Corner Bakery. We got the box in the mail today. They included her pills AND a dog cookie - how cute!!!!

-I tried to give blood today but was rejected because my hemoglobin was too low. Really?? I decided it would be best to have a cheeseburger for lunch to boost my iron levels.

-Update on China: I mailed off our visa applications today. I'm really nervous that I forgot to check the boxes on the 2nd page of my app for some reason. Ugh. We also get our vaccines tomorrow. In Bible Study class. From one of our classmates who is a doctor.

-Erin - while I was at the post office mailing our visas I went ahead and put your birthday present in the mail. It's going to get there early. Do NOT open until 6 MARCH! And so glad to hear you finally registered - I've been checking Target and Babies R Us for the past 2 weeks!!

-Apparently Ash Wednsesday is TOMORROW. I have not decided what it is that I'm going to give up for Lent this year. I'm contemplating adding something instead to better my life - like go on a walk every day or read my Bible for 30 mins every day - something productive that will prepare my heart for Easter.

-I hate ATT.

1 comments:

Erin said...

you crack me up, friend! how sweet are you! :)

did you get my insane message the other day? i swear your voicemail hates me. i want to catch up.

when i read about china i thought "well this isn't surprising!" - you world travelers! so fun...i am so impressed by y'all's spontaneity.

p.s. i love that we're now communicating to each other through blogger...that's bad!