Sunday, November 22, 2009

1st Belly Shot - Almost 16 Weeks

I present to you the first shots of the growing bump:



Keep in mind that this is after consuming melt-in-your-mouth lasagna from Penne Pomodoro, so there's likely an added layer of food / gas that's embedded in the pooch. I'm officially 16 weeks today, and these were taken on Friday night (yes, dinner then belly shots at home - watch out for us wild party animals!!!!) I guess at some point in the near future I really am going to have to start thinking about getting some maternity clothes...

4 comments:

Jen said...

hooray for the baby bump!! I can't wait til Baby Bowen is my neighbor too :)

Erin said...

you look great! you are definitely NOT phat! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like somebody has been drinkin a lot of Miller Lite!!

J

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

AUGH! You are SO CUTE!!! SOOOOO glad you posted a pic. I miss you!!! Let's get togethe rover Chirstmas. Will you be in town? Email me. :)