Thursday, November 12, 2009

I hate ATT

Today I am in a crabby mood, at this moment specifically, likely resulting from the fact that the internet on my computer is not working and I just spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with ATT so they could basically do NOTHING to fix the problem. Do you know how much I hate ATT and how long I have hated them for?? This goes back to the days of trying to change my cell phone number to Dallas digits a couple years ago. It ended 2 hours later with me in tears, yelling at the support lady that their service is ridiculous and a waste of my time and CANCEL MY CONTRACT!!! She did, only for me to be added to K's ATT contract as an additional line.

This whole thing is my fault really. K was out of town one week and my bro was in town. He had a friend from college over, and I was fixing my signature dinner: king ranch chicken, queso, and brownies. In the midst of cooking it all, the doorbell rang and it happened to be 2 young ladies selling ATT U-Verse. I have tried many a time to recall what exactly was going through my mind when I spontaneously said yes and spent an hour with the front door open filling out paperwork, etc. I DO know that it started with me asking for a quote only, and then went downhill from there.

Since we've gotten it, we've been nothing but completely, utterly, 100% unhappy with the service. Tech support has disclosed to us that our neighborhood did not have the capacity to handle such technology at the time, only they failed to disclose that information to us until after they spent 8 STINKIN' HOURS installing the cables, etc.

Yet we have stuck with the service (WHY????) and now my dang internet is broken. This post is a complete waste, and I fully acknowledge that, but I'm pregnant and in a bad mood today and it's my blog and I can write about whatever I want to write about. I know you don't believe me, but ask K - I have been so pleasant, not moody, and very easy to deal with throughout the past 3 months. Really!! It's just today - I think because I want sushi and can't have it, and I'm also sulking about the fact that I need to eat more vegetables but don't want to. As a form of rebellion I had a pizza pocket for dinner and will have cake and ice cream for dessert. TAKE THAT vegetables and ATT!!!!

Ha - I'm a mess. Perhaps tonight I should do the prenatal yoga DVD that I checked out from the library approximately 6 weeks ago and have been renewing ever since, thinking I'll get around to doing it one of these days. Surely some good breathing techniques and stretching will bring relaxation...

...Okay maybe - but only if I'm not too full from the aforementioned cake and ice cream...

0 comments: