Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Correction

So did anyone notice that I called B's new paci an orthopedic paci in the previous post? By orthopedic, I mean orthodontic. And the "something different" that I thought was a great lifesaver has become much more work than anticipated. It's required a grand total of about 20,001 trips back and forth to B's crib in order to re-insert paci after she spits it out repeatedly and starts whining. That being said, it's hard not to melt when she gives me a huge smile from her crib and looks at me with those big blue eyes after I sweetly chastise her for not sleeping. What a little stink pot!

1 comments:

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

This cracks me up!!! The whole thing- from orthopedic to having to replace the thing in her mouth!! Love it all!

It stuns me how much she's grown in the last week. That hair!!! I LOVE that hair!!!

Are we going to have to wait until CHRISTMAS to meet each other's babies???? UGH!!

and yet...praise Him for having babies to meet!! :)