Saturday, March 10, 2012

Those Eyes!!


I have a thing for blue eyes. I love them. I think they are beautiful. I always wished I had them. And apparently I did - at one point in time, along with red hair. And then they changed, but not till way later than normal for most babies. Then I had a baby girl. And she had blue eyes!!! And still does. But if you enlarge, you can see in the picture below the ring of hazel that is forming. I don't think anyone believed me when I said they'd eventually change (this late??), but it's happening...


Check out that tummy!



And here are a few more B pictures from over the past couple weeks. First up, a trip to the Arboretum...look how long her hair is getting!!


Running around like a wild child in her new pj's from our sweet babysitter. This is after having had no nap at Mothers Day Out that day.


Blueberries off a pregnant lady's belly - anyone?


So much love for this amazing daughter!!

0 comments: