Sunday, March 9, 2008

Much ado about nothing

1. I chopped my hair off this weekend. Really short. I like it, but am devastated as my stylist is moving to Boston in 3 weeks. The task of finding someone new to entrust with cutting my hair is pretty daunting.

2. K and I went with our friends Cody and Jen to this Lebanese restaurant called Al Amir on Friday. The food was amazing, AND - they had belly dancers there. Talk about some serious entertainment. Part of me secretly wants to learn how to belly dance. I hear it's a great workout.

3. At Al Amir, I learned that Cody was on an episode of Barney back in high school. Apparently the filming studio is in Las Colinas, and he was a member of a marching band on the show. Cody is like a robot, so if you know him and his personality it makes it that much funnier that he was on a kid's show about a purple dinosaur.

4. I love the Houston Rodeo. I miss the Houston Rodeo. I wish the Houston Rodeo would come to Dallas.

That's all I got...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I like your hair. And I like my hairdresser if you want a referral.

2. Sometimes I secretly want to learn how to belly dance too. And Fattah or whatever it is makes good leftovers.

3. You have to see the video. And I want to be there when you watch. Hilarious.