Monday, March 17, 2008

Yee Haw!

K and I each got a pair cowboy boots this weekend at Cavenders. Yee haw!!! His red neck bro was gracious enough to accompany us city yuppies in picking out the perfect pair, and offered his expert opinion along the way. I wore them last night to dinner with a girlfriend of mine, and felt like a trendy cowgirl.

Before I got ready to leave the house, I had a mini dance party and did handstands by myself in our study while jamming out to music on my computer. K was out of town, so I had free reign to bust a move without the fear of being interrupted. I have to admit, I found myself thinking about the word, "normal" that was referenced in my post yesterday. Perhaps I'm weirder than most after all, but at least I'm willing to admit it and I know how to have fun. :-)

0 comments: